COVID-19 & Harling's Jewellers
To our valued clients,
Shopping for an engagement ring, wedding band or gift for someone special is an experience to remember. At Harling's, we’re taking measures to ensure that your jewelry purchase, whether in our shop or through a virtual appointment, will be a safe and enjoyable event.
We’d like to let you know what we’re doing to ensure that our staff and clients are protected from COVID-19.
Our current COVID-19 Safety Policy
- All of our staff are wearing masks and observing hand sanitation procedures.
- Clients are requested to wear masks when visiting the showroom. If you cannot wear a mask, you will be served in a private office, and a member of our staff will be pleased to bring you items to view and try on.
- We ask that all clients entering the showroom sanitize their hands and sign-in.
- Each appointment slot is an hour and a half, and are limited to 2 clients only.
- Between appointments, all jewelry that has been handled will be sanitized by staff.
- Virtual appointments are offered Monday through Saturday from 9-5.
- The shop is open for in-person visits Monday through Saturday from 9-5 (appointments are recommended Monday - Friday and required on Saturdays). We are closed Sundays.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to meeting you!
What to expect in a virtual appointment with Harling’s Jewellers.
We completely understand if you prefer to meet virtually, instead of visiting our shop. However, since this is new territory for us all, allow us to describe the process of a virtual appointment:
What is a virtual appointment at Harling’s Jewellers?
A virtual appointment is simply an appointment that takes place either by phone, via email, or online, using your preferred meeting software, such as Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
What happens in a virtual appointment?
We will have an initial call with you to better understand what you are looking for, and how you prefer to communicate with us (email, phone, etc.). Then, we will gather up images, pricing and other information and send it to you via email (or schedule a Zoom conference, if preferred). Then, our representative will work with you to find the perfect piece that meets your taste and budget.