COVID-19 - A Letter to the Harlings Family
Dear Harling’s family,
We understand these are overwhelming times surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to assure you all that we’re taking every precaution possible to ensure you of the continuation of our services. In an effort to further safeguard our employees and customers, staff that are able to work from home are doing so to help eliminate the spread of this virus. Those that require to be on-site will be practicing social spacing and modified work schedules to reduce the density of employees in our showroom. We will do all we can in providing quotes, images, and videos via email to ensure the process is seamless and efficient as though you were in the store with us. Our online store will be up and running and we encourage you to check it out! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns via email@example.com.
Special precautions being put into place include:
- Reduced hours and limited staffing.
- Appointments required – We will be running our hours and staff rotations based on the number of appointments booked per day, therefore appointments are crucial for us to plan ahead. We will try to be as flexible as possible but please consider our team and our limitations and book an appointment ahead of time. You can book an appointment at harlings.com
- Working from home – those of us that are able to work from home will continue to do so diligently. We will be able to continue the same level of service via email, phone, text, video chat, etc. We will do our best to provide an uninterrupted level of service throughout these difficult times.
- Hand sanitizers on every show case.
- The bar will be closed until further notice to reduce the spread of germs.
We too are navigating these uncharted waters and trying to find the most efficient and safest methods to continue to deliver the same quality and service that Harling’s has always delivered. We are doing everything in our power to help protect the well-being of both our family and yours. While faced with uncertainty, we offer our support and understanding to help manage both the mental and physical health of our team in the coming weeks. This is a rapidly evolving situation, and one that we are actively monitoring. We are flexible and ready to adjust as things progress, and we will keep you up to date throughout.
We are in the business of love and now more than ever, we look to love as it connects us and our community. Take this time to look after yourself and those you hold dear. Self isolation and social distancing have become the new form of solidarity. We encourage you to reach out to friends and neighbours and offer support in this uneasy time. Its in human nature to worry but it’s also in human nature to care for one another. We are in this together and in that same spirit, we will get through this together.