Harling's Jewellers - Insurance Services
At Harling's, we know how important your jewellery is to you. Having a piece of jewellery lost or stolen can be an emotional experience, and that is why we do our very best to make the replacement process as simple and straightforward as possible.
Harling’s has grown to become one of the premier Insurance Replacement Jewellers in Canada, with a uniquely tailored process to meet the specialized needs of both the insured and insurance adjuster. We work closely with both parties to resolve all claims in a fair, equitable and efficient manner – providing the ultimate in quality and service.
The Harling's Advantage
· We offer a large collection of jewellery presented in our beautiful and spacious showroom.
· We draw upon the experience and knowledge of BC's finest goldsmiths.
· We provide service in English and French.
· A unique "in-home" service for those unable to attend our showroom.
· Many of our sales associates are GIA (Gemological Institute of America) certified.
· All of our workmanship comes with a two-year quality assurance guarantee.
· Cleaning, polishing and inspection of jewellery twice a year, at no additional cost.
· Independent, third party appraisals from the GIA, AGS or EGL.
One Fair Price
One of the secrets of the jewellery business is that insurance companies, because of their buying power, often get offered better prices than consumers. Many vendors have special "insurance" rates that are lower than their retail prices. At Harling's, we think this practice is unfair to you, so we offer one price on all of our products. For you, this means that whether you are replacing stolen jewellery through an insurance claim or buying new jewellery, Harling's will always offer you "insurance" prices and not the higher retail prices.